Slingshot HIGH ROLLER
4'0 // 4'6 // 5'2
The High Roller is a new generation of foil surfboard designed specifically for paddle-in foil surfing, carving and pumping until your legs catch on fire. The High Roller is packed with foil-specific features designed for easy paddling, early takeoff, cat-like agility and Superman pumpability.
High Roller Board, foil pedestal mounting hardware
Have a question?
MORE ABOUT THE HIGH ROLLER
- Buoyant enough to paddle in tiny waves
- Compact enough to remain agile and playful once you are foiling
- High volume “S-Rail” paddles like a board twice its length
- Pumps like a madman
- Concave deck gives heel-toe leverage for responsive turning and carving
- Compact, easy to travel with and transport
ADJUSTABLE TRACK MOUNT
Move your foil forward or back to find your sweet spot depending on size, weight, conditions foil choice.
Beveled on the underside give the board earlier release from the water and prevents setting an edge once you’re on-foil.
Provides additional support and durability on strategic areas of the board.
DUAL LEASH ATTACHMENT
A secondary connection point helps spread from leash yank on crashes.