Ride Engine Bird Machine Foil Kite 3'10" 2021
Have a question?
We all have had dreams of flight as we would watch a bird gliding across a sea breeze. Riding a hydrofoil has a sense of bringing this sensation of flight close to a reality. That is why we called the Ride Engine hydrofoil kiteboard the Bird Machine. We built a board that we would all ride. Not too big getting in the way and not too small to make things hard. Smart design with precise rail chines, a bottom shape that breaks surface tension promoting deflection, a more kicked nose to achieve early planning and eliminate nose pearling, a kick tail that allows us to pump efficiently though the lulls all in a strong lightweight construction.
- Compact outline shape that planes early and offers nimble control and connection to the foil.
- Double concave hull contour that has forward projection on touch down and breaks water surface tension for early release and controlled deflection.
- Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Wood veneer reinforcement lamination of deck and bottom.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- Full deck EVA pad with inserts for strap placement.
3'10 Length, 17.5" Width, 1.4" Thickness, 12L Volume
*Foil track mounting hardware not included
Double Concave Hull
Double concave hull contour that that has forward projection on touch down and breaks water surface tension for earl
Tail kick for pumping clearance.
I-Beam Foil Box
High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
Full EVA Deck Pad
Full deck EVA pad with inserts for strap placement.