Ride Engine Moon Buddy SUP 2021
Have a question?
The Moon Buddy has been fully optimized for all things SUP and Wing foiling. Drafting off the design of the Escape Pod’s drag-minimizing bottom contours and blended with a low swing weight and stubby nose design, the Moon Buddy carves rolling waves, connects open-ocean energy on downwind runs and provides a stable platform for wing surfing.
- Performance outline that is stable, easy to paddle, and has a low-swing weight for on-foil control.
- Double concave hull design with front anti-sway fin make for forward projection, early release and deflection.
- Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process. - Bamboo top and bottom lamination for durability.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- Full deck EVA pad with inserts for strap placement.
- Non-obtrusive carrying handle.
7'0 Length, 31.5" Width, 5.3" Thickness, 151L Volume, 18.6 lb (8.4 kg) Weight
*Foil track mounting hardware not included
Double Concave Hull
Double concave hull design with front anti-sway fin make for forward projection, early release and deflection.
Tail kick for pumping clearance.
I-Beam Foil Box
High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
Full EVA Deck
Full deck EVA pad with carrying handle and inserts for strap placement.